Last Updated on March 23, 2016 by PixelPluck
Nikon D5 ISO 50-3280000 Test Sample Images
Nikon D5 is the new flagship professional DSLR from Nikon and was launched recently along with the Nikon D500. The new Nikon D5 breaks all record will a capability of upto 3.8 Million high ISO mark. But does it translate into real world performance? You decide. Here are the sample images taken at extreme limits of ISO. D5 has 20.82 million effective pixels, EXPEED 5 image processor, and the new 180K pixel RGB metering sensor.
Here is the comple ISO range performance test for the Nikon D5. The performance looks incredible and by far the best from Nikon. Nikon D5 ISO 50-3280000 Test Sample Images.
Nikon D5 Highlights :
– 20.82-megapixel full-frame CMOS format
– EXPEED image processor 5
– ISO 50-3280000 sensitivity range
– Multi-CAM 20K autofocus system
-153 AF points, 53 points can be selected, 99 cross-type focus
– all AF points support -3EV focus detection, the central point can support -4EV
– 12fps and 14fps (mirror up) Continuous shooting speed
– 18K-pixel RGB metering system
– a new body design and layout of buttons
– Live View support manual white balance and AF fine tuning function
– supports 4k film and can capture still images in the film
– an option of dual storage media or dual CF card / XQD
– continue to use the EN-EL18a lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
– body size 160 × 158.5x92mm
Follow us on Facebook.