Test Your Photography IQ. Test and Share.
Test Your Photography IQ. Test how much you know about Photography. Find Your photography level.
Please note that This is not a scientific test.
Here are 5 additional Photography facts thats you will love:
- In 1940s Rapatronic Photographic technique was developed by Dr. Harold Edgerton. The technique was used for capturing the growth of fireball of early nuclear explosion and the cameras had exposure time of 10 nanoseconds. Multiple cameras (4 to 10) were set with each rapatronic camera taking just one photograph at different intervals to capture the growth of fireball.
- Today, the number of photographs clicked every two minutes is same as the number of photographs clicked by mankind in 1800s.
- The first every digital camera to be created was in December 1975. It was developed by an engineer in Kodak Company and took 23 seconds to create first photograph. The camera only recorded black and white photographs of 0.1 mega pixels. The camera weighed 8 pounds.
- A rare 1923 Leica went for 2.16 million euros ($2.8 million) at an auction in Vienna at the weekend, making it the most expensive camera ever sold, the auctioneer said.
- The most famous use of the Hasselblad camera perhaps was during the Apollo program missions when man first landed on the Moon. Almost all of the still photographs taken during these missions used modified Hasselblad cameras. The team had to leave around 12 cameras on the moon so that they could carry back the extra weight of lunar rock samples.