Nikon D5 Images and Complete Specifications has been leaked by various sources. It will be having 153 AF Points, and a native ISO 102,400 .
Blog post: First pictures of the Nikon D5 DSLR camera: Above are the first two pictures of the upcoming Nikon… https://t.co/Uofec7y1Ke
— Nikon Rumors (@nikonrumors) December 12, 2015
Read: Nikon D5 Announced.
Check out the ISO Test Samples for Nikon D5
Here is the complete list of specifications of the Nikon D5 which has been released in early 2016.
- Newly developed 20MP FX sensor
- New focusing module with larger coverage and 153 auto-focus points
- Native high ISO of 102,400
- 15 fps
- Body design similar to the Nikon D4s except few changes in button placements
- 4K video 60/30fps
- Full HD slow motion
- 2 identical memory cards (CF or XQD)
- Announcement expected in early 2016
Apart from these the noticeable changes are
- The viewfinder looks very different. On the D4 and Nikon D4s it’s screwed in place, this one looks like you can remove it.
- There is a third Fn2 button at the back layout of the camera.
- According to a commentator Daniel D, “The EVF would be an interchangeable accessory module that users can buy at extra cost. The standard viewfinder would be optical as usual in a DSLR. This way those who want a viewfinder for video use, can purchase and use the EVF. Also those users who want very accurate AF on static subjects and are willing to sacrifice the real time viewfinder, can use on-sensor PDAF/CDAF system and the EVF.”
The Nikon D5 is currently in production in the Sendai manufacturing plant in Japan.
Here are the leaked product images via nikonrumor.
What do you expect in terms of performance? Are you happy with the list of specifications and features? Let us know what you feel about the upcoming Nikon D5 in comments below.
H/t NikonRumor & Nikon